* a couple of dub anime tapes that have never been opened that were freebies
* some sort of Macintosh Japanese culture/art program that has never been opened because I only have PCs.
* a lot of Japanese Sailor Moon cards from Japan, 1992-1996—Bandai and Cardass and Hero Collection, far too many to scan individually
* some other shoujo anime swag, shitajiki, freebies from anime/manga magazines, etc
* a PG Jenny doll I just never have warmed up to, out of box
* loads (I mean a couple years’ worth) of old Kera/Kerouac (similar to Fruits, has interviews with visual kei musicians if you can read 'em, if you can't the pics are still cute), Happie Mook (ko-gal style) and Cawaii (ko-gal style also) magazines
* a Sophia poster
* a few CD singles, all played but in good condition (though the packaging may have faded)
* a couple of old issues of UNTRANSLATED June/Shousetsu June magazines (like 1990s old)—though I am keeping all the ones that have any Ozaki Yutaka pix in them
* some UNTRANSLATED tankoubons/bunkobons, mostly Nakayoshi and Hanatoyume stories
* some translated manga volumes
* some translated manga comics
* some opened, played with and in some cases slightly faded Sailor Moon light up battery operated wands
* some really cheap Sailor Moon/Card captor Sakura etc toys that came in candy packages—I mean really cheap, like a set of Card Captor mini rubber stamp dolls. I do not still have the packaging. Sorry!
* a couple of doujinshi that don’t interest me much any more, or that I acquired as freebies
* old AX magazines (I don’t even know what’s in some of them, I used to date with one of their interns)
* a giant mounted on foam board Kurenai no Buta (Porco Rosso) poster that my ex-husband left here
* mini notebooks with obscure manga art/characters on them that were freebies in Hanatoyume or Nakayoshi or Ribon
Would people buy this stuff? Also, if I'm not sure how much something is worth, should I just put it on eBay for 99 cents plus shipping and see what happens?