NOTE: Only ONE of these magazines have a poster included (it's mentioned). Also, NONE of these have been clipped from. All are in good shape.
UV #82 -- inside example
UV #83 -- inside example
GLB 22, 23, 25, 26, 35 (bottom left to top right)
Cost: $15 for one #25 is on hold~!
22, 23, 26 and 35 are all sold!
Cost: $6 each
Shoxx: 102, 65, 125, 167, 83, 88
#125 is the only one with a poster.
Cost: $6 each
Fool's Mate: 272, 273, 277, 274 (has damage on front cover)
Cost: $6 each, except 274 which will be $4
Orkus: German ed.: #5 // English ed. #1
Cost: $6 each
"mervilles" à deux dimensions (15$) and retour (25$ OBO) example of inside retour
Top to Bottom:
Tour guide for mervilles featuring text and art renditions of stuff that happened on tour // resist or serve: a ManaxGackt doujin with beautiful artwork
3 books with Gackt, Közi, and Mana as the main subjects. Cute art. :D
resist or serve and the Gackt one on the second row have been SOLD. :D Thanks!
Ma Chérie vols 14, 15 and 17
Ayumi Hamasaki (whole bunch...): Ayu-mi-x 4 + Selection Non-Stop Mega Mix Version (missing 2nd disc; has stickers for both versions) & ayu-mi-x 4 + Selection Acoustic Orchestra Version (on second picture w/ stickers underneath), Cyber Trance Presents Ayu Tance, Cyber Trance Presents Ayu Trance 2, Voyage, LOVEppears (two disc set), You Were.../Ballad (excellent cond.), Rainbow, H, Evolution, Surreal
All are 3$ each, except for Ayu Trance 1 & 2 and You Were.../Ballad, which are 10$ each OBO. (I know a lot of the cases are cracked, but the CDs and insides are in great condition.)
All are 10$ each OBO.
Utada (top): This Is The One (American release; has extra tracks), Deep River, Traveling
Kanon Wakeshima (bottom): Still Doll, Suna no Oshiro (has some brown guck on the case, but it didn't seep through to the materials inside; includes ltd. sticker)
Cost: $6 each
BUCK-TICK: Darker Than Darkness -style93- reissue with ltd. stickers
6 out of 7 collection 1 gachapon for One Piece... I do not know the official title of the set, but this is only missing the slightly older Luffy from the collection. Each comes in a ball with the paper slip that is inside. None are removed from their plastic.
Cost: $2 each, 10 for the set
Nightmare Before Christmas gachapon charms: these are only four of the the six that came in this series. They come as pictures, but also with the paper that was originally inside of them. Each has a clasp on them to place on something... None are opened.
Payment arrangements, etc:
- I accept Paypal payments ONLY. All prices listed here are in USD.
- I only ship within the US unless you are willing to pay for shipping adequate to what it would be to ship from the US to your country. This can get VERY costly at times so be careful.
- Shipping is INCLUDED in the price (unless you are purchasing from out of the US; see above)!
- If you would like tracking/delivery confirmation, it will be 2$ extra to the entire cost to cover it.
- All items bought will be shipped out the day after their payment has come through. If it does not ship, I will pay for a faster way of getting it to you, regardless of the price! (Yes, I can lose money on this, but I'd love for you to give this item a new home!)
- If you purchase at least three magazines, CDs, toy or combination, your item will be shipped in a box. If you purchase less than two items, you will be getting it in an envelope/small box, depending how I can fit them.
- Items will be shipped out either First Class or Media Mail, which means at least a 2 to 9 day arrival time, depending on how far away you are. If you wish to pay extra for faster shipping, please notify me.
- Please put a comment below with which item(s) you would like and I will get to you ASAP.
- If you would like me to hold an item for you, please give me a date that you can pay by. If you cannot hold to that date, I will surrender the item to the next person in line, etc. You may ask for an extension if you want.
- If you want an item and it is already in the comments below as some one else wanting it, post away just in case.
Do you accept trades?
I am in the process of getting rid of things and I am not really interested in receiving stuff. However, go ahead and post it anyway because I might find something I like, haha.
Feel free to comment and I'll get back to you ASAP.
Notice: I will be out of state August 5th to the 10th. I will do my best to ship items out BEFORE I leave. If you are inquiring after that date, I may have internet and will try my best to communicate with you. :) Any transactions in this time will be shipped out immediately when I get back. Thanks!