- These were bought second hand through Yamatoku Kimono shop or Ichiroya
- All set hakamas are Andon-Bakama (Undivided skirt).
- All set kimonos are Ko-furisode, has rather short sleeves.
- All are in wonderful condition and hakamas have not even been used/worn, just I recieved and described by Yamatoku.
- The furisode description is from Ichiroya, and unwore since I received it.
- All measurements are from Yamatoku or Ichiroya.
- Sets are not splitable.
Location: VA, USA
Shipping: not included in price. I am willing to send internationally. For domestic shipping, I ship through USPS, please let me know what kind of shipping service you would like.
Prices: I only add pp fees for international customers, sorry :(
Returns are not accepted, please pm with questions prior to purchasing.
Serious buyers only. Please don't post messages it you are not serious.
OPEN TO DECENT OFFERS.
den of angels
FURISODE from Ichiroya
(Ichiroya's picture) (proof of ownership)
Description: Quite new furisode: beautiful colors, the blue is more of a violet-blue.
Condition: very good
Size: Sleeve to sleeve 53"/135cm; Length 66"/168cm; Sleeve length 41.75"/106cm; Back width 23.75"/60cm
KO-KIMONO HAKAMA SET 1 from Yamatoku
(Yamakotu's picture) (proof of ownership)
Description: Canary yellow ko-furisode with black edges with gold flickers. Navy hakama with butterfly detailing towards the bottom.
Condition: Superb, only tiny damages, but I am unable to find them. Never took them out of bag.
Size: Sleeve to sleeve 52"/132cm; Length 64.6"/164cm; Sleeve length 29.5"/75cm; Back width 23.2"/59cm
Hakama is listed as 37.0 inches.
Thanks for looking!