Hello! Wagamama-Rama is a shopping service dedicated to help you buy things you can only get in Japan during my study abroad here. I live about 15 minutes from Shinjuku, one of the busiest and best places to shop here in Tokyo, so I can find pretty much anything. I will do my best to help you find anything you would want to buy and send it to you!
I'm willing to buy clothes, books, CDs, games, DVDs, stationary, manga...pretty much anything. But please nothing too graphic! However, I will do my best for BL stuff.
Please check here for my feedback.
How to Order
You can either reach me through a message here on LJ or email me at wagamamarama [at] gmail [dot] com. Please fill out this information when contacting me:
Payment Method: (I can accept Paypal or International Postal Money Order, however PayPal is preferred and fastest)
Paypal Address: (if paying with Paypal)
Item Source: (websites, store locations, etc)
As soon as I can confirm I can obtain the items you desire, I will send you an invoice for payment. I can accept PayPal or International Postal Money Order. However, IPMO can get lost sometimes in the mail, so this is at your own risk! I will go shopping only after I receive your payment, so PayPal is the fastest and most preferred method of payment. The price of shipping will be sent after I have bought everything in your order as I need to weigh everything first in order to calculate the price.
Commission FeesFor orders under $50, commission is $3 per item + 15% of the total order in yen, not including shipping.
Orders over $50 are a flat 15% of the total order in yen, not including shipping.
Orders over $100 are a flat 10% of the total order in yen, not including shipping.
The fee will be calculated after I have bought all of your items and am ready to calculate shipping as well. This also does not include PayPal fees. I will be using the PayPal Fee Calculator to calculate the PayPal fee separately.
For products that can easily be found lined up on a shelf such as makeup products, I will only count the first item if you buy multiple ones. For example, if you want to buy 5 makeup products, if the order is under $50 there will only be one $3 charge so long as I get them all at one time at the same store.
For mailbox services, I will charge a $10 flat fee with additions for size and weight, however this only applies if you are the one charging the amount to your own credit card. If when ordering on an online website the amount is charged to my credit card, I will consider this as me being the one shopping and thus the fees listed above will still apply. Please remember that in either case shipping fees will still apply.
I can send items by EMS (3-5 days), Airmail (8 days to 2 weeks), or Economy Airmail (SAL) (2-4 weeks). The price of shipping will vary depending on the weight of your items, so I will inform you of the price after I have weighed your order at the post office. I will mark your package as a gift. Only EMS offers tracking and insurance. I am in no way responsible for what happens to your order once it leaves my hands.
- My bank is American so all prices will be converted to US Dollars. Payment must also be sent in US Dollars.
- If you aren't sure where the item can be found, I will do my best to find out for you! :)
- I cannot buy items from auction sites.
- I am willing to accept orders from an online store, however I would prefer if you use me as a mailbox service. I can translate the checkout page for you if you show me a screen cap. So in other words, you order the items and ship them to my address here in Tokyo. Once I receive the items, I can ship the items to you. Commission and overseas shipping fees will still apply.
- If you would prefer that I buy the items myself from the online store you wish to buy from, please allow 3-4 days so that I may transfer the funds you send me to my debit card. If the store is sold out by the time the funds have finished transferring I can either refund you in full or help you find a similar item.
- Transportation fees (train fare) may be applied.
- If the item is sold out when I go to buy it after payment, I will refund you in full. Or I can help you find a similar item you might like to buy instead.
- Stores here do not accept returns. Therefore, you cannot cancel your order once I have purchased your items.
- Extra fees may be applied if you change your order after I've already finished buying everything you have requested and ask me to go run out and buy more things. Please think about what you want carefully. I'm a college student, so one big trip is much more preferable for me than several little ones.
- While I am willing to go to events to get items (like fukubukuro), I will charge $10 per hour I wait in line. I will stand in line for ONLY the amount of time we agree upon beforehand. If there is an entrance fee, that must be paid by you. If I find the event to be incredibly taxing on me either physically or emotionally, I will charge extra.
- I can help you find the latest information on your favorite brands. Feel free to leave a comment, message me privately, or email me.
Please also check out the items I'm selling directly!