• Shipping is no longer included in the prices. I can, however, do my best to offer you the lowest shipping prices possible, with multiple options. I can also add tracking and insurance upon request. International shipping is a-okay!
• Local buyers in the five boros are also welcome to arrange for in-person pickup/exchange.
• I accept regular and CC paypal. To echo the previous statement, buyers in the five boros can also arrange to pay cash or check in person. In the case of checks, the item does not ship until the payment clears. Rather than e-checks, it is faster if the buyer transfers money to their paypal account.
• I'm waiting on a GSJ feedback page, but my egl_comm_sales feedback page is here! </big> Of course, please don't leave feedback there if a transaction is made here. ♥ Thanks guys!
• I have nosy cats in my home. I have, to my knowledge, kept them 100% away from everything I intend to sell, but if you get a couple gratis cat hairs, here's my apology up front.
Sizing tips on Uniqlo tops
XS: Tag lists bust 31"-33", recommend up to 38" bust comfortably
S: Tag lists bust 33"-35", recommend up to 40" bust comfortably
UNIQLO Sweet Illustrations pink flamingo circus T-shirt, size XS and S
$19.90 each, NWT
REDUCED PRICES! (following egl_comm_sales rules, and not wanting to have disparate or unfair prices between communities)
MILK x Uniqlo Scary Bunny top, NWT, size XS,
BtSSB resized pink Alice Cookie skirt w/ refurbished (? is that the right term?) double side bow,
Was resized by ITS some time ago to fit waists 28"-33" using the waist tie fabric, and she was sweet enough to create a double side bow from the spare fabric. Unfortunately, my waist size now fluctuates between 35" and 37", and the muffin-top look is not cute. As a result of Baby being a fabric skinflint, the skirt does not accommodate much poof (although it has a light built-in petticoat, like most brand); the ITS poof petticoat underneath in the photo is overstuffing it. You would be better off with a light petticoat. There is no separating the double bow from the skirt, also.
It breaks my heart to sell this item :C I was hoping to buy a second skirt later on down the line as spare fabric to make my own jsk.
AP Holy Night Story OTKs, NWT,
Thought these would match the stripes on my yellow MMP, was actually totally right (but then how do you coord the burgundy with yellow MMP?). The left sock was tried on briefly, then smoothed back into shape. From that one try-on, I can say these are longer than any other pair of AP OTKs I've ever owned! Closer to thigh-highs on me (I have an inseam of 29").
Thank you for looking!