Miyavi CDs: top to bottom, left to right-
1. GALYUU first press. Includes the DVD of the coo quack cluck -movie mix version- pv, which is all region. Obi and inserts included beneath the booklet. THE CASE IS CRACKED.
3. coo quack cluck -ku.ku.ru- single. The case is scratched and cracked. No obi, but the inserts are included inside the case.
4. tariraritarara single. The case is scratched. No obi, but the inserts are included inside the case.
baroque & Dir en grey cds.
6. baroque's gakidou cd. Obi is included inside the case. The case is cracked.
7. Dir en grey's kisou cd. No obi. EXCELLENT condition- never listened to. BOOTLEG version of 5 Ugly Kingdom included, and a Kaoru guitar pick.
GIANT Miyavi poster. Official, from Brand-X. I think it measures about 2ft wide x 3ft high. The back is a bit damaged from some failed attempts at GENTLY removing tape, but there are no holes/imperfections on the front that I can see. I've NEVER seen another one of these.
baroque Chaplin poster. The signatures are NOT real. The poster is a bit rolled and looks a little folded up, but laying it flat with heavy items on it should straighten it out.
TRADING: I'm not really looking to trade, but if you have 12012 or Nightmare things to offer, I might be interested. :3
ACCEPTED METHODS OF PAYMENT: Paypal (even though the fees make me cry), personal check (you have to wait for it to clear), money order.
SHIPPING INFO: Shipping will be $6 per cd. I send Priority Mail, insured, with delivery confirmation. If you do not want these optional services, please say so once the bidding ends, but be aware that I will not be responsible if your item gets lost or damaged in the mail!!! Each additional cd will be an extra $0.50. Posters will cost $10 to ship, but there is no cost for extra posters! Also, be aware that if you purchase a cd and a poster, I can't combine shipping, sorry! THESE PRICES ARE FOR WITHIN THE US ONLY. For non-US bidders, I'll send it with Global Priority, which will be $12 insured and with delivery confirmation. GOOD LUCK! Feel free to comment and ask questions, if you wish!
TOTALLY UNRELATED TO JROCK: I'm trying to sell my computer, too. $250 shipped within the US. It's a PC, not a laptop. Specs:
80GB hard drive, replaced in September 2004
17" flat screen monitor (it's NOT a flat PANEL)
Athlon XP 1700+ processor (about 1.47ghz, but it's underclocked to run at 1.1ghz), replaced motherboard and fan in September 2004
386mb PC1600 DDR SDRAM
GeForce 4 Ti4200 w/64mb of RAM (video card)
Sound Blaster PCI512 sound card
40x write, 12x rewrite, 48x read Sony CDRW drive
All drivers + Windows XP Pro are preinstalled. Windows CD isn't included, but I have SEVERAL versions of Linux.