We bring you some news and updates. As always, we greatly appreciate any feedback that we get, so if you have any suggestions or constructive criticisms, don't hesitate to let us knowSummary
1 & 2. Address issues related to scammers
3 & 4. Address issues related to community posting rules
5. Address GSJ Feedback Cafe
1. Last year, the mods suggested that buyers were to make all WTB posts member-locked
, and we left it up to the members as to whether they wanted this implemented as an official rule or not.The final verdict: No, do not require that all WTB posts are member-locked; instead, leave it to the discretion of the poster.
Result: As such, the mods at GSJ will take no action in enforcing our initial suggestion.( Collapse )
2. In the past, we had written a public service announcement regarding how to protect yourself from scammers here
. We realize that this PSA had already been buried in the depth of time, so we have decided to add a link to this post in the sidebar.Please take the time to read about the "How to Protect Yourself From Scammers" post.
We would love additional suggestions for things that should be added!
3. It has finally occurred enough times for us to address this: If your post breaks any GSJ rule (no matter how little or small) and you have BOTH comments disabled and PMs turned off, your post is automatically deleted
. You are still subject to the 1 post in 3 day rule.This rule has officially been added at the bottom of the Community Posting Page.
4. This is just a gentle reminder that GSJ is an Asian-centered sales community. Please keep ALL parts of your post related to things that belong in this community
. Please do not include personal stories in your posts; keep that at your personal journal, that is what it is there for
. Anything posted here at GSJ should concern Asian and Asian-related items, ideas, anecdotes, etc.
5. The rules for becoming a 'Verified GSJ Seller/Buyer' has changed.
Those who are currently verified will get to keep the cup :D
For more information, please visit this page for full details
If you've read everything, thank you so much! If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, please leave a comment below.