I am selling this beautiful OKWAP C150 Hello Kitty Edition cell phone. I wish I could keep the phone, but I cannot because I was unaware that it was only a Dual-band cell phone. That being said, please read the specifications carefully. Even though I can't use the phone, I would keep it if I had the money and wasn't in dire need of a phone (as my other one is gone for repairs ._.) because it doubles as a great PDA for myself.
Condition: Practically new. I originally bought it only a few weeks ago from eBay in mint condition (new in box) and have all the protective stickers on the phone. All accessories are unopened and the box is in perfect condition. In the photos, you will notice a big sticker. That sticker is to be removed and is simply there for protection.
Payment methods: PayPal preferred, money orders, CertaPay (Canada). Cash will not be accepted for this item. Please contact me to make arrangements if you cannot agree to any of the payment methods.
Price: BEST OFFER starting at 350 USD / 240 EUR / 400 AUD + shipping (negotiable).
Shipping: Will ship worldwide.
United States: Xpresspost USA // ~$22.95 CAD (delivery confirmation, coverage, four business days), depends on state
Australia: Xpresspost International // ~$67.25 CAD (delivery confirmation, coverage, seven business days)
Shipping is approximated using Canada Post's website. If buyer is serious, I will pack the item and get an official quote from a Canada Post branch. Buyer has the flexibility to choose a different shipping method so long as it includes delivery confirmation. I will confirm the price for your location if you are serious about purchasing the phone ^^
- UNLOCKED (can use with any cell phone carrier that utilizes SIM cards) and DUAL-BAND (900 / 1800), will work in EUROPE / ASIA / AUSTRALIA. Please confirm that your country/cell phone carrier uses either the 900 or 1800 network.
- English or Chinese menu
- Supports Dual SIM cards for dual waiting modes (you can have two different phone numbers with the same phone)
- Touch screen (coolest thing ._.) and handwriting input
- Built-in Hello Kitty flash menu, wallpapers, ringtones (you can add your own mp3s), & greeting animation to make this mobile phone 100% Hello Kitty!!!
- Multimedia video language learning tools & Chinese-English bilingual dictionaries
- Built-in 2 megapixel CMOS camera
- Supports 3GP format video recording
- Built-in MP3 playback / MPEG4 recording & playback / flash player
- Built-in 128mb memory
- Caller ID by user-assigned photos
- Major frequency: GSM Dual bands (900 / 1800MHz) with GPRS Class B
- GSM Slave: GSM Dual bands (900 / 1800MHz)
- Weight: 91g (with battery). It is quite light.
- GPRS/WAP browser
- EMS (Enhanced Messaging Service) & MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service)
- 2"2 (176x200 pixels) 256k TFT LCD screen
- Touch panel keypad. Recognizes English/Chinese handwriting and supports keyboard input
- Text input predictive software
- 2 mega pixel CMOS camera with video recorder / playback and digital zoom function
- Internal antenna
- Voice dial, record and command functions
- 64-bit polyphonic ringtones with tone composer / supports mp3 ringtones
- USB client
- Downloadable pictures, animations and ringtones
- 1,000 directory, 100 short messages
- Alarm clock, world clock, calculator, calendar, memo, handwriting recognition software, PC sync, photo album, photo editor, wallpaper and games
- Standby time: dual SIM cards mode: 100 hours / single SIM card mode: 180 hours
- Talk time: 3-7 hours
- Hello Kitty Victorian fan
- Hello Kitty Victorian mirror
- Star-shaped decorative stickers for the Hello Kitty phone
- 1x OKWAP C150 Hello Kitty Limited edition mobile phone
- 2x original batteries
- 1x travel charger
- 1x USB cable (for data transfer)
- 1x Hello Kitty earphones/headset
- Hello Kitty exclusive accessories (Victorian fan, mirror and star-shaped stickers)
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
Images are the same from the eBay seller I bought it from. I will provide more photos upon request. Specs are also from the seller and were modified by myself. Do not hesitate to ask any questions or to have something clarified. I tried to make this post as comprehensive and as informative as possible.